Advertisement

Curious About My Consultations?

Curious About My Consultations? Are you curious about a Functional Medicine or alternative approach to health? I’d love to share with you what to look forward to when coming to see me as a client. Prior to the consultations, I have all my clients get blood work done to assess the biomarkers to figure out what is going on in the body at a cellular level. I also have them complete a 7 day food log so I can help guide them to make food substitutions to reduce inflammation in the body. In addition to the food log, I may also have them complete some questionnaires to look at genes that could play a role or hormonal imbalance from birth control use.

Then during the consultation, I’m curious about the most concerning symptoms and the top health goals each client is seeking to achieve. From there, I dive deep in the medical history from birth to present day to figure out when symptoms and disorders have occurred. Then I review the labs, questionnaires, and food log to help me piece together the whole picture to help figure out the root cause. I educate my clients on what systems could be affected and what is going on with their body at a cellular level. Together we create a plan to help the client achieve their health goals, bring the body back into balance, and optimize their health.

If you want to know more information about my services, I’d love to hear from you. Visit my web page at www.yourradianthealth.com to request a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation.

Live with Intention and Be Radiant!

Functional Medicine,Alternative Medicine Approach,Functional Medicine Consultation,Alternative Approach to Medicine,Functional Medicine Practitioner,Functional Medicine Physician Assistant,Radiant Health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments