Advertisement

Building An Autonomous Satellite Tracker For Ham Radio, Part 1

Building An Autonomous Satellite Tracker For Ham Radio, Part 1 This is part 1 in this mini series of my progress on building the WB0OEW Autonomous satellite tracker. In this video I went shopping for the parts, and ALL the links are below for the original published document, his website and all the parts that I ordered in this video. Future video updates I will post more links to parts I still need to purchase, like a decent tripod. I also have a satellite antenna on the way that I purchased from GigaParts, which will be a separate video in itself. Make sure to subscribe so you can get alerts when updates are posted.
Support with a Donation
Paypal.me/hamradioconcepts One time
Patreon.com/hamradioconcepts Recurring

-Article
-Elwood's website

-Sunfounder Arduino Mega R3
- Sunfounder Ethernet Shield
-TP-Link N300 WiFi router that I will be using
-This is the TP link Elwood used
Only 1 is needed, your choice
-Adafruit GPS breakout ADA746
-Adafruit Servo driver ADA815
-Adafruit 9 DOF Orientation ADA2472
Gearbox
Tilt System

satellite tracker,kj4yzi,hamradioconcepts,ham radio crash course,wb0oew satellite tracker,ham radio satellite,2 meter band endangered,autonomous satellite tracker,arrow antenna,so-50,ao-85,icom ic9700 satellite,satellite handheld full duplex,space station tracker,tracking ham satellites,tracking satellites,astronomy,celestial tracking,telescope tracker,amsat,hamnation,how to build a satellite tracker,ham radio,amateur radio,ham radio review,baofeng,yaesu,icom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments