Advertisement

7th- Vision & Voice Prophecy of 1st Maccabees 2019! Make known to Jerusalem!

7th- Vision & Voice Prophecy of 1st Maccabees 2019! Make known to Jerusalem! Make known to Jerusalem!

On the 10th of February 2019 I seen a vision and heard a voice say First Maccabees!

I give full permission for you to share and to copy and upload this video to your pages.

Pray For Jerusalem

On all of my videos I disable the comment section and also disable likes or dislikes this is not a popularity contest I am only here to share the messages the Lord gives to me to share. I do not disclose my name or face because this is "not" about me. Nor do I or will I ever ask for donations of any kind. True watchmen/servants that are honestly called by the Lord to be a prophet do not choose finical gain ( At least in my case I was commanded by God that I can NOT profit from his messages.)

Prophecy of 1st Maccabees,prophecy end of days 2019,Jerusalem end times prophecy,revelation bible prophecy 2019,israel end times prophecy,watchmen of jerusalem 2019,watchmen bible prophecy 2019,the jewish people of jerusalem 2019,watchmen to jerusalem 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments