Advertisement

24TH BIRTHDAY VLOG | Ksuskalology|| 24th BIRTHDAY BLAST 2019

24TH BIRTHDAY VLOG | Ksuskalology|| 24th BIRTHDAY BLAST 2019 Hey there, thankyou for being here.
This is a vlog of my 24th birthday. We filmed this entire event because I wanted you guys to feel like you were there with me. If it was possible, I would have invited you all in person. But, I hope you guys will enjoy yourselves watching us. I thank everybody who joined me on my big day. And also, to everybody who wished me love and prosperity❤️
______________________________

Venue:- Dupka Family Restaurant (New baneshwor)

Find them on instagram- www.instagram.com/the_dupka/



_________________________

My social medias-

Facebook-

Instagram-

For makeup-

For more of personal-
__________________________________________

#ksuskalology #birthday #vlog

birthday,birthdayvlog,vlog,24thbirthday,ksusturns24,ksusvlogs,ksusbirthday,makeupartist,makeupartistnepal,ksuskalology,sushmakarki,elenadon,sabak,PRP,dance,song,galliyan,lagjagale,lejalejare,dilbarr,cocacolatu,event,birthdaycelebration,fun,birthday blast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments