Advertisement

πŸ”΄ Xur Location and Inventory Live πŸ”΄

πŸ”΄ Xur Location and Inventory Live πŸ”΄ Xur is back! I'll show you Xur's wares and Xur's exotics the moment his Xur inventory live appears. Until he gets here we'll make predictions on which exotics Xur will bring in xur's inventory. Feel free to tell us what you got in your fated engram after I show you Xur's wares in this Destiny news update. If you happen to get to Xur before we do, please don't spoil it for the rest of us.

#xur #Destiny2

πŸ”΄ Become a channel member to get our badge and emotes:

πŸ”΄ MERCH STORE:

πŸ”΄ Affiliates (I get paid if you buy or install through these links):
-Amazon Associate Store:


Rules:
-No toxicity
-No spoilers
-No self promotion or promoting other content creators/streamers
-No backseat gaming
-No politics in chat
-English only in chat (hard to mod for languages you don't understand)

Nightbot Commands:
!join - Link to become a channel member
!merch - Link to my merch store
!amazon - Link to my Amazon Associate Storefront
!mixer - Link to my Mixer channel
!twitter - Gives you my Twitter
!instagram - Gives you my Insta
!discord - Link to my public Discord server
!platform - Tells you which platform I'm playing on
!reset - Countdown to reset
!xur - Countdown to Xur
!podcast - Tells you about my podcast
!clan - Explains how to join my Destiny 2 clan

destiny 2 livestreams,destiny 2 live gameplay,destiny 2 xur live,destiny 2 xur streams,xur loot live,xur's exotics live,xur's wares live,xur's inventory live,what's xur selling this week,where's xur today,destiny 2 how to get exotics,destiny news,bungie news,destiny news live,destiny 2 news live,destiny 2 xur inventory live,xur location and inventory live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments