Advertisement

Tips I Wish I'd Learned Earlier

Tips I Wish I'd Learned Earlier Hey ya'll!!! Wanted to get on and talk about the tips and tricks I know now that I wish I'd learned wayyyyyy earlier! I got this idea from Kelly Gooch! I'll link her video down below! I hope you like it and pick up some things to help YOU!

Love ya'll!!!
xoxoxo!!!
Kathy
My Hooded Eye Video/Tutorial -

ElleLearys video where I learned that technique-

Other YouTubers Mentioned -
Kelly’s videos-

Jaclyn Hill-
LisaJ-
MandyDavis MUA-
ElleIsForLiving-

Products
Sigma E47-
Tarte Maneater-
Benefit Roller Liner-
Maybelline Liner-
Essence super fine-
L’Oréal Liner Noir-
Nyx Jumbo Stick in Milk-
Sephora Shadow Stick-
L’Oréal truMatch Concealer-
It Hello Light-
Guerlain Bronzer 02 Natural cool-
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil-
Milani Make it Last-
Urban Decay All Nighter-
It Bye Bye Pores Powder-
Dermablend Setting Powder-
Real Technique Cheek Pop-
Mac 221-
Trader Joe’s Hair Mask-
Neem Leaf Plant Silk Serum-
Dessert essence jojoba-




Hey my girls!! I'm linking these products to help you find and price these products. If you click on these provided links, I may receive income! You should ALWAYS shop around for the best possible price! :) Love ya'll!!

Come be my friend allll over the internet!
Instagram –
Email – kathysbeautycarechats@gmail.com

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!!! My music playlist while I tape…and workout -

Favorite Shopping –







Earlier

Post a Comment

0 Comments