Advertisement

Those who walks alone||Those who have no wish to do in life||Those who have left life for rest.

Those who walks alone||Those who have no wish to do in life||Those who have left  life for rest. Life takes test several ways,sometimes you are ignored by all,that time we will need to be walked......If we think that we can do it,just need to think,yes i/we can do it.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are working hard to grow this channel.If you have any issues with the content audio or video on this channel then contact us bellow the following address.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice:- The name of the channel will be changed -JRTW-Fearless Team,,,after a few days.
Sound:-
Shabbu,Tausif,Mj
Shabbu,Tausif ,Mustafi
Edit:- Mj,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Contact us:-
fb page:-

Twitter:- JRTW-Fearless Team

Email:- jrtw782126@gmail.com

reality by mj-mad man,Who sang You never walk alone first?,Who sang You Never Walk Alone?,Who wrote You Never Walk Alone?,Why is you'll never walk alone?,Is it dangerous to walk alone at night?,How do you protect yourself from walking alone at night?,How do you feel safe to walk alone?,How do you feel safe at night at home?,How can I motivate myself to walk everyday?,How can I make myself walk more?,How do I motivate my dog to walk?,What can motivate me to work out?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments