Advertisement

THIS MAP IS HUGE! DayZ #4!

THIS MAP IS HUGE! DayZ #4! If you want to show your support to my lost cause, you can donate here!

Or if you're really crazy, check out my patreon!

SUPER SUPER SUPER NEW TO THIS!!!

If you're here looking for some polished gameplay, witty jokes and all around good times, you have come to the WRONG place, I am a work in progress, I am under construction but my god, I'm gonna try and do this youtube thing for reals, Come watch me grow (No, not in that way) and help me out with any advice or support you guys can offer,

Welcome to the channel!

Follow me on twitter for updates on future uploads and streams! - @LookingForJake

The Person Responsible For My Channel Artwork! - @Nayyyde

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,DayZ,LookingForJake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments