Advertisement

Stylish 101 : How to incorporate color into your outfits | Advices + LOOKBOOK | Brayann

Stylish 101 : How to incorporate color into your outfits | Advices + LOOKBOOK | Brayann I've always loved colorful outfits.
Still remember 3 year old me looking at my mama and grandma's photos in the 80's and daydreaming of my future colorful wardrobe. Haha.
And as I was a teen in the 00's, I had the "luck" to wear a lot of colors early.
However, at the end of the 00's, the neutrals came back on trend. And have been THE way to dress for a decade now. Everyone is wearing neutrals in the street, and even though I LOVE neutrals, I think there could me more colors.
The problem is : people are affraid of wearing colors because neutrals are much easier to pair. And you can pair them without thinking for ages. And when you are on a rush because you're managing a career, a social life, try to eat healthy, to workout, to have a hobby... Wearing colors can appeat secundary. However, wearing an outfit you feel good and confident in has a real impact on you. Believe me, I've experienced it. I went from a basic, boring style, to something that looks like who I am deep inside. And it changed my life and the way I perceive myself, as well as the way people perceive me. And I'm feeling better.
The purpose of my channel is to help you going through your style journey. Getting inspired, finding what suits you best. And I'll be there. Always.

Colors is a major part of style to me, as it adds depth and personality to any outfits.

Here is my guide on how to wear colors.

fashion,style,madagascar,mode,curly girl,tuléar,rennes,workwear,work outfits,black girl,stylish,smart,fun,hair care,fashionnable,trendy,tendances 2019,coloré,bleu,orange,rouge,noir,blanc,jaune,cheveux bouclés,france,états-unis,united states,argentina,millenial,trousers,large trousers,lookbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments