Advertisement

REsolve Tuesday - What is your word for the remainder of 2019?

REsolve Tuesday - What is your word for the remainder of 2019? Hi ya Gorgeous!
How ya doin'! Today's June REsolve Tuesday topic is - one word. What is one word you can use to help you focus your goals and tasks down to a manageable moment on the fly?

I just did a personal coaching session and she helped me narrow down to "HARMONY" and it's amazing! Now, when it comes time for family/fitness/finances/career ...in my action steps I can use "harmony" as my divining tool to laser pin point my focus.

So good!
Try it! Find a word to tie together all of your efforts! Let me know in the comments if this helped you!

Muah!

goals,self help,personal coach,advice,positive vibes,REsolve Tuesday,Tuesday motivation,vlog,bblogger,female filmmaker,fitness,finances,career,help,blogger tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments