Advertisement

My Secret Bistro Mini Series EP03: Why You Get Rejected on PTs and Staff

My Secret Bistro Mini Series EP03: Why You Get Rejected on PTs and Staff Hello, everyone! This video was edited a bit, unlike the previous one. Sorry about that.

As always, this video will answer the following questions:
"Why do I always get rejected by my My Secret Bistro friends when I apply to their Part-time Decors (PT)?"
"Why won't they accept my request for their staff? Why do they decline my request?"
"Why are the people in My Secret Bistro so rude? Especially the high levels! They keep on rejecting my part-time requests..."

Hope you're having a good day!

my secret bistro,secret bistro,my secret bistro staff,my secret bistro pt,my secret bistro part time,my secret bistro coins,my secret bistro exp,my secret bistro pt and staff,part time,staff,part time my secret bistro,msb,msb part time,msb staff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments