Advertisement

My birthday 🎂 shopping vlog | birthday celebration 🎉 with Family | gift | The Marina Mall |

My birthday 🎂 shopping vlog | birthday celebration 🎉 with Family | gift | The Marina Mall | #birthdayvlog
#birthdayshopping
#tamilvlog

Hi Friends welcome back to Tummy Time Tamil Channel in this video i am going to share my birthday shopping and simple birthday celebrartion vlog at my home. i hope you like this video.

Thank you all so very much for your continuous Love and Support if you like to see more vlog and haul videos please give this video a thumbsup.......

.Please share your valuable comments with me friends... if your're new here Please Consider Subscribing.......

Don't Forget to LIKE + COMMENT + SHARE.....

Connect with me on :

*Instagram –

*Gmail - tummytime8@gmail.com


My channel link

birthday vlog,birthday shopping vlog,birthday celebration,Tamil vlog,fish,fighter fish,surprise,cake,cake cutting,lunch out,diml,the marina mall,omr,Chennai,wife's birthday celebration,tummy time Tamil,tummy time Tamil vlog,lifestyle,trends,max,spar hypermarket,spar,indian vlogger,marina mall,marina mall chennai,shopping haul,glassware shopping haul,my birthday shopping vlog | birthday celebration with family,gift,briyani,chicken briyani,

Post a Comment

0 Comments