Advertisement

Little mix - Good enough

Little mix - Good enough Heyy I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I had a month full of exams but now I'm done. I hope you like this cover ❤️❤️
I was in a bad place when I sang this song so I think you could hear my voice wavering.
I've come to a realization that I should have standards and that if someone hurt me more than once they should be out of my life.
I hope this can be helpful to anyone who's going through something.
I knew that my decision of cutting those people out of my life was a good choice because as soon as I did so, they came running back. But what's done is done, they can't do anything to make up for they way they hurt me.
They always did things that hurt me, they ignored me, they never cared for my feelings and I always felt sad when I was around them. Thankfully, I've realized that it wasn't my fault. They were toxic. That's it.

Anyways, enjoy this cover ❤️❤️

#littlemix #good #enough #song #singing,#kpop #sad #happy #music #singer #blackpink #bts #girgroup #voice,#talent #cover #goodenough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments