Advertisement

“LET’S SMASH” Prank On My Crush!

“LET’S SMASH” Prank On My Crush! I wanted to test how freaky my Crush was so I told her "Let's Smash!" MUST WATCH!!!

Subscribe: | Follow My Ig:
Watch next, “Lets Date Prank On My Crush!”:

Follow King Cid:
•Instagram:
•Twitter:
•Snapchat:
•Facebook (Like):

Dymondsflawless:

Watch More King Cid:
POPULAR UPLOADS PLAYLIST:
LATEST UPLOADS PLAYLIST:
CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:

Share This Video With Your Family & Friends !! #KingCid #Prank #Crush

smash,lets smash prank on my crush,prank on my girlfriend,pranks prank war,smash prank,pranks,dymondsflawless,king cid,cid,prank,let me smash,gone wrong,prank gone wrong,prank on girlfriend,pranks 2018,i like you prank,prank on crush,prank on friend,prank wars,let me smash prank,i like you,drake and stephen curry,warriors,raptors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments