Advertisement

I Have To Make A DECISION + Seeing The Baby's BODY PARTS! | My Pregnant Horse Pt.3

I Have To Make A DECISION + Seeing The Baby's BODY PARTS! | My Pregnant Horse Pt.3 I have to make a decision + Seeing the baby's body parts! | My pregnant horse pt.3

I took my mare Crystal to her third ultrasound and we saw the baby!!!

My Pregnant Horse Pt.2
Chicken Name Barn Vlog

Check out my other channel ๐Ÿ’• :

♡↓ Keep Up With Me ↓♡
▹ Equestrian Instagram: @ValentinaCowgirl
▹ Personal Instagram: @_CindyValentina_
▹Facebook Page: Valentina Cowgirl
▹Twitter: @CindyValentinaX

▹ Email: ValentinaCowgirl@Gmail.Com

↓ Equipment ↓
▹ Camera: Canon Rebel T5i
▹ Vlog Camera:
▹ Editing Software: Imovie

Song: Asia Cruise - Selfish (THBD Remix) (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

I have to make a decision + seeing the baby's body parts | my pregnant horse,making tough decisions,barnvlog,equine ultrasound,pregnant horse,day in the life of an equestrian,horse giving birth,vet visit,mare faoling,measuring my horse's belly,meet my horse,stallion broke loose,my horse accidentally got pregnant,mare giving birth,taking my horse to the vet,baby horse,foaling,meet my chickens,stallion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments