Advertisement

I FAKED A HOLIDAY TO NEW YORK

I FAKED A HOLIDAY  TO NEW YORK Happy Friday angels. I know I haven’t posted in the longest time and I’m so sorry about that but hopefully this long video will make up for it. I have some more exciting videos coming soon especially in the summer and I can’t wait to share them with you all.

We are so so close to 400 so it would mean the world if you could subscribe and stick around to see my upcoming videos. If you enjoyed make sure you give it a big thumbs up as it would really help me out.

Follow my Instagram @georgiaslifeofficial

Love you all to the moon and back xoxo

i faked a trip to new york,faking a trip to new york,faking a holiday to new york,i faked a holiday to new york,nyc,new york,i faked a holiday,i faked a trip,faking a trip,faking a holiday,nyc vlog,new york vlog,prank,i faked a holiday prank,fashion,beauty,hair,makeup,prank on instagram followers,trending,prank video,pranking,pranking video,pranking you guys,georgiaslife,georgiaslifeofficial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments