Advertisement

FULL BEAT FULL GLAM CLIENT MAKEUP TUTORIAL- wingit by nadine campbell

FULL BEAT FULL GLAM CLIENT MAKEUP TUTORIAL- wingit by nadine campbell Hey everyone, today I have a full client makeover, this gives you a little more insight on the steps that I take when carrying out a client makover. You can find me on:
Instagram @

OR

FACEBOOK @

I did do the hair aand makeup in this look, Via my social media pages you can book your own appointment or makeup lesson.
Feel free to subscribe to my channel and give me some feedback on what you want to see next, More of me? more client makeovers? let me know in comments below!.

Thanks everyone,
Nadz xx

makeup tutorial,client makeover,vintage glam,wedding makeup look,bridesmaids makeup look,get ready with me,full glam makeover,using collectionlove cosmetics,makeover using nyx cosmetics,makeover using urbandecay,wedding makeup artist uk,uk mua,irelnand mua,bridal makeover,bperfect cosmetics,formal glam,formal event makeover,bperfect,nyx,mac cosmetics,gold glitter eye look,smokey brown eyelook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments