Advertisement

Episode 34: Why Are So Many Geniuses Born Prematurely?

Episode 34: Why Are So Many Geniuses Born Prematurely? Fund me (go on!) at
Paypal fund me (ibid!): ecdutton@hotmail.com
Or fund me here:
Follow me on Twitter @jollyheretic
Follow me on Gab: @jollyheretic



Buy my books here:
Churchill’s Headmaster: The ‘Sadist’ Who Nearly Saved the British Empire


How to Judge People By What They Like


The Silent Rape Epidemic: How the Finns Were Groomed to Love Their Abusers


J. Philippe Rushton: A Life History Perspective


Race Differences in Ethnocentrism:

At Our Wits’ End: Why We’re Becoming Less Intelligence and What It Means For the Future:

evolution,intelligence,personality,psychology,genius,preterm,preemie,born,baby,autism,depression,anxiety,Isaac Newton,Charles Darwin,Winston Churchill,John Wesley,Charismatic,Picasso,Einstein,

Post a Comment

0 Comments