Advertisement

Come Holy Spirit By Martin Smith Worship Dance with Flags by Called to Flag ft Claire

Come Holy Spirit By Martin Smith Worship Dance with Flags by Called to Flag ft Claire I live in Abbotsford, BC, Canada, where we are known as the "Bible belt of Canada", throughout history. We have experienced many moves of God. We also have so many faithful mothers and fathers in the Kingdom. I absolutely love the ground that I am in!! Sometimes, I look up to those faithful giants and watch them pour out their life for this city. With confidence, I am burning with the same desire to see Holy Spirit invade my city once again!!

Last week, when David was driving down to the main street of my city, my mind was in many places and I was not prepared for God to express His deep love over Abbotsford. Sometimes He hits my heart when I am unexpected!! I had to take a very deep breath and silent every thought and it was a very intimate moment allowing God to let me feel His love over my city.

I made this video to echo back my heart and His love over the City of Abbotsford.

Where do you live now? Is that the place you have been all your life? Do you desire to see Holy Spirit invade your city?

#LoveAbbotsford #worshipflags #worshipdance #propheticArt #AriseNOW #worshipPrayer #HolySpirit #WeNeedYou #MoveAgain #SetUsOnFire #ComeHolySpirit #MartinSmith #BrightCity #BurnLikeFire

SUBSCRIBE TO US ON YOUTUBE:


FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:


MUSIC BY:

“No harm intended”

Worship Flags,Praise flag,flag ministry,worship dance,Called to Flag,flagging,prophetic dance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments