Advertisement

Bad Weather and a little about the Case

Bad Weather and a little about the Case Taken Sunday May 26th. Well its time to go to the farm and try to get something done today, Lets just say mother nature had other ideas ! I ran into a rather nasty looking cloud formation that at one point looked like it might drop a tornado ! It didn't but man did it ever rain and I think they said we got an inch that day, Like I really needed more ! But I got to look at the Case and figured out what I needed to get the duals on it and I'll order the Eye Nuts Tuesday morning I need to put the duals on with. I talked a little about the Case and what I need to do on it to get it ready to roll when the time comes. But Big Bertha still has a big butt ! LOL I headed home about an hour after I got there and after the electric went off I called it a day and headed home and ran into round 2 of bad weather moving into the area. It turned out to be a really wet Sunday ! Oh well maybe tomorrow ! I hope you enjoyed watching and seeing some of the weather I've been having to deal with on to much of a regular basis this year. Bandit

Thunder Storms,Damaging Winds,High Winds,Tornado,Case 930,Case Tractor,Case 930 CK,Case 930 Wheatland,Duals,Dual Wheels,Tractor,Tractor Dual Wheels,Rain,Rain Storms,Lightning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments