Advertisement

A Nice Nickel Hunt - Coin Roll Hunting Nickels!

A Nice Nickel Hunt - Coin Roll Hunting Nickels! Hunting another Box of Nickels and hoping to pull some rare and valuable nickels like key dates, proof nickels, buffalos, silver and of course a V Nickel if I am so lucky...

When I coin roll hunt Nickels I don't just search for the regular obvious valued ones. I look for double dies, error coins, and other variety coins that could be hidden in the rolls. As you know - it's rare to find a super key date for any coin in circulation, so your best bet is to familiarize yourself with the error and variety coins as those are normally not as easily spotted and you can still find some GREAT FINDS out there.

By the way - I am still selling my custom Coin Roll Hunting Mats on eBay, as well as my site:



Keep hunting and good luck!

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CHANNEL - I am an Amazon Associate and if you shop on Amazon, please feel free to click one of my links below - I get a little extra every time you shop using my link:


Strike it Rich - Coin Errors/Varieties Book:


The Microscope I use is good quality and low-priced:


US Coins Redbook - really handy:


Nic-A-Date:


Jefferson Nickels Album:


Macro Lens for Phones - makes it easy to film with:


Digital Mini Scale:


What's your best score from a box of Nickels? Which of the "Big Banks" do you think gives up the best boxes?
I hope you enjoyed the video!

I post several new videos weekly so please subscribe if you wish to see more:
Thanks for watching!

FYI - I've been asked about an address to send things to. If you want, you can use this address:
Rob Finds Treasure
P.O. Box 5565
Frisco, TX 75035

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Google+:
paypal.me/RobFindsTreasure


#nickelkeydates #coinrollhunting #buffalonickel #robfindstreasure #coins #numismatics

buffalo nickel,coin roll hunting nickels,coin roll hunting,coin,roll,hunting,nickel,nickels,metal detecting,coin searching,searching for silver,coin collecting,coin hunting,silver nickels,nickels to look for,nickels worth money,rare nickels,error coins,customer wrapped rolls,customer rolls,customer nickel rolls,old nickels,nickels worth saving,silver nickel years,wartime nickels,coins,coin collection,rare,valuable nickels,treasure,indian head nickel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments