Advertisement

ZAFUL OFFERED ME💰💰TO LIE TO YOU! *all the ☕️ you could ever drink*

ZAFUL OFFERED ME💰💰TO LIE TO YOU! *all the ☕️ you could ever drink* Hey guys! Today we do not have a zaful bikini haul or a mom rates my bikinis, but we do have some tea on zaful. I have worked with them a few times, and in the past I loved their suits. However, this time I gave them one comment of criticism and they told me they wouldn’t pay me for the video. I have been going back and fourth with zaful trying to sort this out and the woman I was communicating with said some things I just had to share.... enjoy!

The zaful bikini vid:

The two formulas:


zaful bikini haul,zaful haul,zaful try on haul,bikini haul,my mom rates my outifts,my mom rates my fashion nova outfits,my boyfriend rates my bikinis,my boyfriend rates my swimsuits,swimsuit try on haul,swimsuit haul,how much money do youtubers make,dramaalert,scam,scammed,story time,story,how much to charge for a sponsored youtube video,how to make money as a teenager,how to make money as a kid,how to make money as a 13 year old,how to make money on youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments