Advertisement

You Become Like The 5 People That You Hang Around The Most πŸ‘πŸ‘

You Become Like The 5 People That You Hang Around The Most πŸ‘πŸ‘ My whole mindset has changed. I don't even have the energy to do certain things & be around people anymore. I'm just at at the point in my life where if something feel like its draining me , or fighting with my peace of mind & happiness , I'm not dealing with it. πŸ’―

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Like , comment and share with your friends.

Support the movement. Donate here:
Patreon.com/ninobrown

Buy a shirt and support the movement here:
Wethebusiness.com

Listen to To Nino Brown GRAPES 2 here:


Listen to Nino Brown latest album
We the business here:


If u want to learn how to make it in the entertainment business Get MACKIN AND STACKIN audio book... a full guide on how to get on. Get it here :

Get Nino brown motivational Mackin and Stackin 3 audio book
Androids:

Iphone:

Instagram.com/ninobrown305

Twitter.com/Miami

Facebook.com/ninobrownmiami

Check out all my music on iTunes , spotify and Google play: #NinoBrown

Nino brown,worldstar,fights,motivation,grapes,new jack city,we the business,grape,Facebook,Instagram,Kim Kardashian,kanye west,DJ Khaled,Miami,rap beef,music,Separation,divorce,old friends,bad vibes,bad habits,gossip,depart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments