Advertisement

Uber Stock Analysis - is Uber's Stock a Good Buy on IPO? - $UBER

Uber Stock Analysis - is Uber's Stock a Good Buy on IPO? - $UBER In this video, we analyze UBER stock to see if Uber's stock is a good buy once its IPO is complete. We examine Uber’s revenue, and compare it to Lyft’s revenue. then we try to determine what a good starting price for Uber’s stock will be based on where Lyft is currently trading. We account for Ubers debt, then we look at other major IPOs to see what Ubers stock might do during its initial public offering.

★☆★ Subscribe: ★☆★


Investing Basics Playlist


Investing Books I like:
The Intelligent Investor -
Common Stocks & Uncommon Profits -
Understanding Options -
Little Book of Common Sense Investing -
How to Value Exchange-Traded Funds -
A Great Book on Building Wealth -
Dale Carnegie -
Effective Speaking -
Audible Membership I Use (Audio Books):

Equipment I Use:
Microphone -
Video Editing Software -
Thumbnail Editing Software -
Laptop -

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor. These videos are for educational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. Your investments are solely your responsibility and we do not provide personalized investment advice. It is crucial that you conduct your own research. I am merely sharing my opinion with no guarantee of gains or losses on investments. Please consult your financial or tax professional prior to making an investment.

#LearnToInvest #StocksToWatch #StockMarket

Investment Ideas,learn to invest,investing for beginners,uber IPO,uber stock,uber stock analysis,uber,$UBER,uber eats,uber business,should I buy uber stock,should I invest in uber stock,can I buy uber stock,when can I buy uber stock,is uber a good investment,uber investment,uber stock ipo,invest in uber on IPO,buy uber ipo,can I buy uber ipo,how do I buy uber ipo,is uber a good stock,sell uber,stock analysis,uber ipo analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments