Advertisement

trying the CURLY GIRL METHOD for the first time

trying the CURLY GIRL METHOD for the first time Click here to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty. Available in the US, GB, EU, CA, AUS, and NZ only. Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty-free.
trying the CURLY GIRL METHOD for the first time... Can I finally get rid of frizz and enhance my natural waves??


My last hair care video I showed you all the things I go through to minimize the puffiness of my hair and a lot of you told me to try out the curly girl method! I mentioned all the steps that go into treating/taking care of/styling wavy to curly hair.

You can watch ALL my recent uploads through this playlist I put together for you guys!l:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
• instagram - @haileysani
• snapchat - @haileybpl
• twitter - @berrypinklips
• facebook -
• depop - @haileysani

If you're a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.

love you all to pluto and back, Hailey

hailey,sani,eylul,hailey eylül sani,eylül sani,curly girl method,curly girl,curly hair,how to start the curly girl method,curly hair routine,curly girl method routine,curly girl method wavy hair,what is the curly girl method,the curly girl method,curly girl method for beginners,curly girl method tutorial,curly hair method,trying the curly girl method,how to treat wavy hair,how to tame frizzy hair,hair care routine,how to enhance curls,how to enhance waves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments