Advertisement

"Though that means she'll have to leave" (SVtFoE rememberance speedpaint)

Hey, guys. Have speedpaint...


So as most of you may know svtfoe, is ending on Sunday, and I'm not ready.

This entire week has been super slow, and I've been rewatching episodes.

I mean, 4 years. And now it's over.


I never wanted this amazing show to end, but Disney only allows 4 seasons max.

But....I'm happy, nervous, and depressed


There's reasons:

Starco being canon.
Svtfoe ending.
Cleaved.


I honestly wish I could go back in time, and extended the running time for cleaved.

It shouldn't be 22 min long, it should be long as the battle for mewni


But, hey, I'm getting to crazy with sentences, so read these credits:


App: IbispaintX


Time: 2:28


Edited: 3:13


Song: Happier by marshmello feat bastille


I hope you enjoy this.

I wasted most of my day making this.


#svtfoe #starvstheforcesofevil #cleavedsvtfoe

speedpaint)

Post a Comment

0 Comments