Advertisement

Police Brutality on My Girlfriend and Me along with False Arrests

Police Brutality on My Girlfriend and Me along with False Arrests Brought to you by Escanaba Public Safety in Upper Michgian. I looked up the city ordinance when I returned home after this and there is no ordinance about covering your face with a "mask" so I was right in calling them a liar especially since no one would state the city statue not law about it. Plus I wasn't wearing a "mask", I was wearing a cloth to protect my breathing areas which is like saying I cant wear a hat or a scarf. We are facing charges of Obstruction, Assault and Resisting arrest when none of this is true. If you watch at the end of the video you''ll see the officer beating on my girlfriend. The officers were not being civil and could of handled this situation way differently. They also attempted to delete the footage and break my phone by stomping on it and you can hear my girlfriend telling them to stop thats a 1000 dollar phone., then overnight at the Jail they attempted to hack into my phone "breaking the fourth amendment without a warrant" but they couldn't due to me putting password protection. Thank Jesus they are so stupid I believe they deleted the wrong video. We have them dead to rights! They also refused us medical treatment during incarceration and refused to allow us to document our injuries with a nurse and put us in a dirty cell with people with flesh eating Merca bacteria rapid. They gave us no soap or hygiene products. This isn't even all of what happened to. 5 cops no cameras and they try to destroy evidence with multiple witness's. My phone was on video mode when I had it in my hand and when it was I last saw the police with it in their hands it was then in video mode Btw you can notice how calm my voice is as I'm being arrested while he's lying and screaming about resisting in one fast second when he didnt even say what I was under arrest for as I was complying with his every order.
Feel Free to call them and voice your opinion on what happened at (906) 786-5911 as me and my girlfriend are going to have to fight Assaulting police, Obstruction, and resisting arrest. This whole event took place in less than 3 minutes, how reasonable is that? On the jail website it says they have 22 staff with a average of 90 inmates, their was 170 inmates when we were there because they are trying to fill their new jail that opens next month which they didn't even get approved from. Plus that new jail is across the street from Bay College and students are now feeling unsafe going there because across the street is a prison and after what happened to us, who can blame them? We were refuse a phone call because the "power lines were broke" so we wouldn't of even gotten bail because of that. They busted my glasses, They left my house door open for the whole time I was in jail and left my Mega phone on the side walk for the whole neighborhood to grab and rob everything. They refused to let me finish eating in jail when I was sick with clear signs on video I needed to go to a hospital. The jail officers were extremely disrespectful to both me and my girlfriend and treated us worst than the Prison Stanford Experiment because they were power tripping. They posted my mugshot and my girlfriends on Facebook publicly humiliating us. They forced my girlfriend to grab her purse and then they stole $28 dollars and illegally put 200+ dollars on a debit card that can only be used for jail/commissary reasons when we were only there from 8pm till 3-4pm next day. *this is off the record but we have inside information from a co-officer that they will be trying to break my bond in attempt to send me to prison directly too.* Nearly everything has been documented, I also have more footage of police corruption violating my 14th amendment not giving me equal treatment under the law. The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws". I also expect that I will be under constant threat of murder and cover up or imprisonment. I no longer feel safe in town and I do suffer from SEVERE PTSD quite possibly the most severe PTSD regarding Police as I came from a town that has had police treated me like this before while I grew up in the foster care system.

police brutality,false arrest,police corruption,Michigan police,fuck the police,corrupt city,highimpactvlogs,rtr truth media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments