Advertisement

Painted Face results - Making it ready for the wall

Painted Face results - Making it ready for the wall Hello everyone! I have here for you the results to this little surprise project, where I was simply testing out the Live Streaming feature and one thing led to 3 different streams totaling 8 hours! The last stream being a 4 hour painting video! It was not a bad experience to me and now that I know I can go Live I plan on doing that much more. Now that this project is done what comes next? Let me know!

This was a polymer clay sculpting project, polymer clay is a clay that never dries out and stays soft forever until you bake it in the oven. Once baked it becomes hard and durable, it can then be sanded drilled and other tooling. As well as the ability to add more polymer clay to the existing!

Here's a video of me sealing something outside


Fun stuff coming your way, tell your friends! Please Subscribe if you're not already and thank you for your time it means everything!

polymer clay,super sculpey,sanding sculpey,painting sculpey,painting raw clay,polymer clay artist,cute,creepy face,

Post a Comment

0 Comments