Advertisement

Once I Caught a Fish Alive Song | Making Rainbow Pool for Duck with Shape It Sand

Once I Caught a Fish Alive Song | Making Rainbow Pool for Duck with Shape It Sand Once I Caught a Fish Alive Song | Making Rainbow Pool for Duck with Shape It Sand

Kids songs, nursery rhymes, and more! We have combined popular children's songs into creative and fun videos from Shape It Sand

Once I Caught a Fish Alive Lyrics

One, two, three, four, five
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.

Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right.

One, two, three, four, five,
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.

Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right.

Kids song,nursery rhymes,nursery rhymes for kids,song for children,shape it sand,how to make,learn colors,Once I Caught a Fish Alive,Making Rainbow Pool,Duck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments