Advertisement

My Shiba Inu Is Having An Argument With My Grumpy Cat

My Shiba Inu Is Having An Argument With My Grumpy Cat In this short video, Daisy the grumpy cat is having an argument with Haro. She won't let him pass and tries to bully him.

***********************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed your time here!

Don't forget to subscribe if you don't want to miss anything out!

If you like this video leave a thumbs up and leave a comment in the section down below :)

Follow us on instagram!

Merch available here to support us ^_^ :


#shiba #husky #dogs #funny #puppy #shibainu

Shiba Inu,Shiba,Grumpy,Grumpy Cat,My Shiba Inu Is Having An Argument With My Grumpy Cat,Shiba having an argument,Argument,Grumpy cat argument,funny,captions,humor,Drama,Drama Queen,Comedy,animal,cat,doge,doggo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments