Advertisement

MY LONGEST RUN EVER | Miler to Marathoner Ep. 5

MY LONGEST RUN EVER | Miler to Marathoner Ep. 5 Check out SoleHealers here!:

The Chicago Marathon is only a little under 5 months away! This two hour run was a shock to the system. I'm excited for what's to come!

My Coach:

My Instagram:

My Strava:

ALL MY MERCH:

CAMEO:

MY WEBSITE:

Healthy Food IG:

TWITTER -

Products I'm Using:

My Garmin Watch:
My Heart Rate Monitor:
My POWER METER:

Aftershokz Headphones:
Mpow Flame Headphones:

Outdoor Voices - get $20 off your first order!
Click here:
Sports Bra:
Hudson Shorts:

Nike Pegasus 35:
HOKA Clifton 4's from Outdoor Voices:

TriggerPoint Foam Roller:

Honey Stinger Gels:
Nuun:
MRM BCAA's:

runner,running,chicago marathon,marathon training,marathon beginner,marathon training for beginners,solehealers,flotrack,runnerspace,usatf,marathon,marathon train,emma abrahamson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments