Advertisement

इस प्रोसेस का आदर करें | Menstruation Cycle- The Period of Purity | Its Natural -Not a curse |

इस प्रोसेस का आदर करें |  Menstruation Cycle- The Period of Purity | Its Natural -Not a curse | Kindly Share these Videos to the one who is un-aware that how ocd and depression works. And there is no point blaming ourselves .
Its ok to let the flashes and feeling pass away !!

Mission Statement- Lets Abolish the slavery of depression and Bring revolution in the field of Mental Health Together


*********************************************************************
Hello world !! Hello my dear friends ! I have prepared this vedio to tell you that OCD is our Gift and it is our tool , that will make us stronger person !

KNow my Revolutionary Method :-
NFL-PD BG
-

Most effective audios ever purcahse female pack of 21 Audio it really works | You must purchase them for your health recovery
it has made me improved 98-100 % :-
Here is the link you can download All the Audios for free..and different worksheets


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This video is in Hindi / English to help each one who can understand this language.

Self help UK where u can get all the resource , you dont need anything
:-

################################################
Write down your emotions and thoughts in this format everyday , whenever the thought triggers at least 3 times :-



Paste these Positive self talk in front of your table where you can see it and read it daily :-


read about CBT from this book

Book form harm ocd

I wish all the best remember , its your gift and make you strong al the time:)
Toughest battle comes to toughest warriors !!

This is from my experience that how I have came out of this zone, with the efforts and techniques , I pursued.

I want to share to the world ,that this is possible to get out of this zone by yourself .
By the determination and by the intense training of your mind. we can win over it easily.

I have been suffering this from the long time , but I was not aware of how OCD works. But now I know most of the things.

I am not the physchiatrist or a doctor , But I want to share the techniques what I have acquired ,thorough a long time and therapy I have recieved Online..

I will share every bit of mine whatever is in me to help , anyone suffering. I just want you people to have belief and faith that one day you will smile on these dreadful images.!!

I know it's not easy but certainly it's worthy.
********************************************************************
This Method is Created by Me and my best frnd and this will bring revolution in ur health if you trust the process :

*********************************************************************

Please share to one , who don't know what's going in his/her mind.

Coming series of videos will certainly help you guys and give each tool in details.

Never submit, never ever surrender in front of ocd thought or images the more you submit or get low the more it will fueled up :)

Help others and share the word and awareness !!
You might save million lives and can make difference :) :)

Thanks !! let's together won over it and make the world a happy place.

*********************************************************************
Can connect with me on my FB page , where i give lot of unformative articles:-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

menstrual cycle,menstruation,uterus,ovulation,health,pregnancy,hormones,medical,animation,health literacy,3d,fertility,nucleus medical media,periods,period calendar,estrogen,menstrual,period,women's health,period cramps,period tracker,period cycle,menstruation cycle,period symptoms,irregular,menstrual calendar,menstrual period,women period,irregular menstruation,ovulation period,irregular periods,what is a period,heavy periods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments