Advertisement

Meet The Man Who Is Sexually Attracted To Balloons | My Strange Addiction

Meet The Man Who Is Sexually Attracted To Balloons | My Strange Addiction Ever since he was four years old, Julius has been in love with balloons. The affection is both emotional and sexual, however, Julius sees no issue with this addiction as it does not hurt anyone including himself.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,My Strange Addiction,My Strange Addiction full episodes,My Strange Addiction clips,weirdest My Strange Addiction,strangest addictions,man in love with balloons,sexually turned on by balloons,attracted to balloons,my strange addiction tlc,man aroused by balloons,werid habits,looner fetish,man with looner fetish,balloon fetish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments