Advertisement

Making it road legal - Home Built Datsun 240z part 99

Making it road legal - Home Built Datsun 240z part 99 In this episode I prepare the car for engineering, and start fixing things to make the engineer happy.

Check out Beavis Motorsport

Become a Patron of our channel and help us make bigger and better content


Help out the channel by visiting the store


Find more Home Built by Jeff



My electrical power tester


My main camera


My shotgun mic


My radio lav mic


In car camera


My lights


Mailing Address;

Home Built by Jeff
PO Box 1520
Bowral, NSW 2576
AUSTRALIA


Music:



vw,volkswagen,volkswagon,beetle,type 1,how to,diy,restoration,resto,restored,classic,classic car,b is for build,built not bought,home build,custom,datsun,nissan,audi,mercedes,afla,alfa romeo,porsche,ferrari,lamborghini,alfa 105,gtv,veloce,s30,240z,260z,280z,280zx,300zx,350z,370z,z car,wide body,flared,flares,wing,roll cage,half cage,l28,triple,webers,oer,flat top,rebuild,alcantara,micro suede Porsche,911,rs,rsr,engine,build,machining,itbs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments