Advertisement

Life is Okay Again..

Life is Okay Again.. HEY EVERYONE! I know I've been away from YouTube for what seems to be forever, but a lot has been going on this past week, as you can tell by the video. I mentioned in a Community tab that I was going out of state, and this is the reason why!

**From the bottom of our hearts, Hubs and I cannot thank you all enough for all of your precious love, support, prayers, and well wishes during the duration of his deployment. I know I've gotten personal with you all and even developed genuine friendships with some of you and I truly cannot have done this without your kind and loving words. Being on YouTube is a tremendous blessing that I will never take for granted, and now that Hubs is now home we cannot wait to start filming videos together!! Again, thank you all so much for all of your support. Much love & God bless!**




I hope ya'll enjoy (: ♥ WATCH IN HD!

Thank you for watching & God Bless!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS MENTIONED:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONNECT WITH ME:

♥ Instagram:
♥ Couponing Instagram:
♥ Twitter:
♥ Goodreads:
♥ Motivational Blog:

NeselleFNardo,NeselleTalks,Deployment,Deployment Homecoming,Homecoming,Marine,Marines,Marine Homecoming,Military,Military Deployment,Military Deployment Homecoming,Military Homecoming,MilSpouse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments