Advertisement

Letting OTHER PEOPLE Decide What I EAT For 24 HOURS... | Sophie Louise

Letting OTHER PEOPLE Decide What I EAT For 24 HOURS... | Sophie Louise So because i'm way too anxious to film the 'letting the person in front of me decide what i eat' video... I made up my own version of that challenge! ♡

Follow Me On
--------------------
TWITTER - @sophhhielouise
INSTAGRAM - @sophhhielouise
SNAPCHAT - sophhhielouise

PO BOX
------------
Sophie Louise
c/o M&C Saatchi Social
36 Golden Square
London
W1F 9EE

Background music:
Dreams by Joakim Karud
Music promoted by Audio Library

letting other people decide,what i eat,24 hours,letting other people decide what i eat,letting my family decide,letting strangers decide,letting the person in front decide,letting the person in front decide what i eat,other people decide what i eat,other people choose what i eat,other people pick what i eat,decide what i eat,choose what i eat,pick what i eat,sophie louise,sophielouisebeauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments