Advertisement

Jong Man Kim In your field of vision is my clearest vision West coast day5 The Lake Tahoe 4.7 2019

Jong Man Kim In your field of vision is my clearest vision West coast day5 The Lake Tahoe 4.7 2019 #KoreanActorHollywood #KimJongMan #LakeTahoe

Subscribe to my channel!

I am no one and I'm not fluent in English.
But I'm trying and I'm gonna make it to work.
All the videos basically have English subtitles.

[Click the Bellow Channel link if you're Korean]


English.Korean Subtitled by Syn.

We were there at the outlet near Sanfrancisco in the morning
During the ladies go to the mall for browsing
We were talking about actor's field
Because I was actor too in south korea
Ho asked me, Do I know 'Jong-Man Kim'
He is an actor who from south korea and he is getting succesful these days
'Jong-Man Kim'
I checked it out on internet
Ironically he's same age as me and he moved in united states just only 1 year earlier than me
It really either encourages me or makes me getting down
I'm here in the US for my dream
Like I said I was either performer or film maker in my own country
What I made it so far? Nothing
Did i make it my English? Nope
I neither make a lot of money nor I settle down myself
Jong-Man Kim he got something in common with me
Same age as me he doens't speak English at first
Besides he isn't stay in the USA for a long time like me
He first came to NY and then he made his career so far
Even he has degree from academy in this field
So what about me?
One day I thought I need to go to NY and yet my first city was LA
That city and my position was the worst for English environment
This is nothing but a excuse I know about that....
I've been struggling to make living expenses in K-town and Orange County
I couldn't afford to see american friends or meet-up
Which means I've got nothing left, whereas Jong-Man?
He contrated with 'Netflix'
He said he still in trouble with English Pronuciation
Yet the thing is whether his activity for only an act or do the both like me
He is successful man in his career
But this is not what I'm talking about today
Do you know why the USA is different than Korea?
Because there's no limitation in here
My dream is still going on even my age
I can make it my goal and I'm still confident
I don't give a shit if someone tells me you won't make it
I'm going to rural area if I have to
To improve my english
How can I say either I want to be some one or I'm not fluent in English
That's a ridiculous
I don't have much time for my age
Why? I already had my own plan and is still available and it's on going
Otherwise I'm not living anymore
It does look like I've done nothing but it's not a truth about me
On my day off I never was lazy

I write my diary
I write my scenario
I edit my contents
I do study english
I collect video datas
I make subtitles

Actually this is not a day off
So my answer is...my dream still achieavable
I did not know that you were even my hommie
You were born and raised in busan so was I
What I'm saying is We haven't known each other but
someday I hope to see you in the same field

한국어 자막,한글자막,Korean Subtitle,English Subtitle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments