Advertisement

Inspirational poem "Young, Free & Real" | Spoken poetry

Inspirational poem I wrote this poem for my 18th birthday that is in 10/june
Growing up is hard
You begin from the start
and end in the dark
You make mistakes , learn new things, teach , help and live .
You meet different people from all kinds.
Some stay and others leave
Everything is temporary
Your future is blur
The end? It’s s unclear
You don’t know when your story is going to end, that’s why it’s never too late for a new start, new mistakes , new chances , new adventures and new stories to tell.
I don’t wait for anyone to love me, support me or take care of me.
I am young
I am free
I am real
and most importantly I am me.
I love deeply to the point where I can’t rescue myself that’s why I decided to never love again until I learn how to fall inlove with myself
fall inlove with my imperfections, dreams, goals , and hobbies.
Instagram : @raniimsworld | @raniimswritings
Facebook : Raniim Moued
Gmail: raniimmoued@gmail.com

#لبنان,#dubai,#poetry,#poem,#uk,#india,#motivational,#usa,#america,#canada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments