Advertisement

I'm very aggravated that my other video of the haunted woods didn't upload

I'm very aggravated that my other video of the haunted woods didn't upload I don't understand what happened to the video I done this morning I had names and two dark shadows apparitions running in and out of the woods they was screaming and had red glowing eyes on the video I did but it said failure to upload and I lost that video because I was going to show you all what was in the woods in that video and two names of the spirits Abby and Elisabeth were they the dark shadow apparitions because soon as them name's show up on the ghost meter is when the 2 dark shadows came running out but anyway I will do more paranormal video's soon remember always keep fighting and never give up and be a warrior

upload

Post a Comment

0 Comments