Advertisement

IGNORING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR 24 HOURS **PRANK** Ft. Piper Rockelle

IGNORING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR 24 HOURS **PRANK** Ft. Piper Rockelle Hey guys, I hope you enjoy watching ignoring my girlfriend for 24 hours prank, on my girlfriend Piper Rockelle. This prank video was a challenge for me because its so hard to ignore Piper! In this 24 hour challenge, I get Piper back for her doing this prank to me last week. Comment, or like down bellow if you think I did a good job ignoring her! If you liked this 24 hour challenge/ prank on my girlfriend make sure you subscribe for more!

#girlfriend #24hours #prank

GET THE GOAT MERCH HERE.
Here's the link:


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!
Follow me on IG

Download the song now:
Cop the Merch Here:

The official video for Crushin by Gavin Magnus ft. Piper Rockelle is here:

Follow Piper Rockelle
IG:
YouTube:

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications.

Follow me on all my social media profiles:
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

gavin magnus,gavin,gavinmagnus,gavin and piper,gavinn,boys of summer 2018,magnus,gaven magnus,ignoring prank,ignoring my girlfriend,ignoring,for 24 hours,24 hours prank,24 hour challenge,24 hour,hour challenge,prank,piper rockelle prank,funny prank,piper,piper rockelle,rockelle,piper rockelle boyfriend,gavin magnus girlfriend,piper anf gavin,my girlfriend,ignoring girlfriend prank,girlfriend prank,prank on,2019,girls,boys,kids,subscribe,video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments