Advertisement

I MARRIED my BOYFRIEND for 24 HOURS!

I MARRIED my BOYFRIEND for 24 HOURS! ♡ SUBSCRIBE!

FOLLOW ME!
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT:
MUSICALLY:

Business Inquiries: ivanitamanagement@gmail.com

About me:
Hey there ♡ I’m Ivanita Lomeli and welcome to my channel!
I’m a dancer, student, and lover of life. I post new videos every Wednesday so stay tuned to learn more about me and my life!

I MARRIED my BOYFRIEND for 24 HOURS!


Ivanita Lomeli

Ivanita lomeli,lucas and marcus,dobre brothers,dance,challenges,music,pranks,makeup,family,collabs,animals,merrell,cyrus and christina,dobre twins,24 hours,challenge,24 hour challenge,my boyfriend,marriage,married boyfriend,married to my boyfriend for 24 hours,i'm getting married to my boyfriend,lucas dobre girlfriend,ivanita lomeli boyfriend,ivanita lomeli and lucas dobre married,dobre brothers lucas gets married,lucas dobre got married,

Post a Comment

0 Comments