Advertisement

I MADE A WIG... OUT OF PLANTS!

I MADE A WIG... OUT OF PLANTS! Today I will achieve my goal of transforming into a human chia pet by making A WIG OUT OF PLANTS!!! It's magical.
3 cheers for a backyard plant haul.

--

Canvas Wig Block:

--

Plant Shelf In My Background:
2nd Main Shelf I Use:
Plant Stand I Use:
My Humidifier:

--

Missed my latest videos!? Well, BOOM! Here ya go!:
✭Mystery Midnight Plant Unboxing:
✭Plant Expert Reacts to Jenna Marbles Plant Tour:
✭My Positive Birth Story:
✭Worst Plant Haul EVER:
✭PF | EP. 3 | Can Plants Feel Pain:
✭PF | EP. 2 | Sex Toys For Plants:
✭PF | Ep. 1 | The History of House Plants:
✭Speed Drawing of My Dogs in Space:

---

You can also follow me here:
✭Instagram:
✭My Other Instagram:
✭SnapChat: ErikaIndy
✭Twitter:
✭ GoodReads:
✭Poshmark:
✭Twitch:
✭ Email: schmooperika@gmail.com

--

#diy #plants #howto #diyideas #wig #ratchet #flowercrown #coachella

DIY: I made a wig out of plants,diy,plant wig,wig,how to make a wig,how to,chia pet,erika schmoop,do it yourself,green wig,howto,flower crown diy,flower crown,flower,are plant wigs the n,

Post a Comment

0 Comments