Advertisement

How to figure out what to do with your life

How to figure out what to do with your life Welcome to Koze daily brew 24, today we talking about picking lanes and pinning destinations.


These videos will be uploaded DAILY alternating months starting with MAY!
This is my trial month for the series to see if you guys love them or if I should keep them around so any and all feedback is majorly appreciated. If you love them - let me know, if you don't - tell me, if you don't like coffee - who hurt you?
I'm looking forward to spending our morning coffee together all month (or afternoon, night, whatever time you decided to tune in).


TODAY'S QUESTION: What's something that you loved doing as a kid?

My answer: I was a nature geek, I once had a pet grasshopper and a frog lol. The lineage of Bentley's

SEE YOU TOMORROW


Get your KOZE GEAR //

▼ Main Channel ▹
▵ Koze Twitter ▹
▼ Koze Instagram ▹
▵ Blog ▹
▼ Weekly Spotify ▹
▵ Coffee Talk Podcast ▹

stay Koze ❤

*This video is not sponsored

daily,videos,may,summer,how to find direction,how to figure out what to do with your life,motivation,inspiration,morning routine,2019,may videos,inspirational videos,life chat,setting goals,kalyn nicholson,coffee talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments