Advertisement

Guess Who Got Bored In Training Mode Again?

Guess Who Got Bored In Training Mode Again? I've been trying to get some things organized for the channel, I'm hoping for next week's video to be a bit longer, covering a different topic. What topic it'll cover exactly, I'm unsure, but expect something neat!

The last two videos of this style have done amazingly, much to my surprise. I don't want these types of videos to be the main focus on the channel, of course, but if you all really like 'em this much, then who am I to deny you of that. Just know that I did exhaust all of my recent combos on this video, so it might be a decent bit until the next one it out. Especially since I've got finals week coming soon.

Music (and end card song):

Intense Guys (MOTHER 3):

Beneath the Mask (Instrumental) (Persona 5):

Follow me on Twitter if you wanna see me post these combos live as they're made:

If you're just lookin' for the combos and not other content/information, then head over to my instagram. The address is the same as my Twitter.

Also, we've got a Discord! Join it if you'd like:

Stay casual

#SmashUltimate #NintendoSwitch #ItemCombos

Smash,Smash Bros,Smash Bros Ultimate,Super Smash Bros,Super Smash Bros Ultimate,Ultimate,Nintendo Switch,Casual,Item Combos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments