Advertisement

Fortnite ESCAPE the MURDER Mansion (Fortnite Creative Gamemode)

Fortnite ESCAPE the MURDER Mansion (Fortnite Creative Gamemode) ⭐️ Become a Slogoman Member!
😎 Join my discord!
πŸ‘• MERCHANDISE -

There's a murderer on the loose! I'm back with my pals Kwebbelkop and Jelly and this time we're trapped inside a haunted mansion! Will we manage to escape before the murderer captures us? Drop a like for more!

πŸ–₯️ MY CAPTURE CARD -

πŸ–₯️ Check out my NEW Gaming PC Line:

πŸ‘¬ MY FRIENDS!
KWEBBELKOP -
JELLY -

🎢 Credits

Intro:
Electro - Swing || Jamie Berry Ft. Octavia Rose - Delight

Outro:
Electro Swing || Jazzotron - I Can Swing (Grant Lazlo remix)




Epidemic Sound -


πŸ™ˆ If you enjoyed the video, you should probably go watch some more!

✔️ This video is kid friendly / family friendly!

child friendly,kid friendly,family friendly,slogoman,slogomanify,funny moments,gaming,game,fortnite,fortnite creative,kwebbelkop,jelly,murder mystery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments