Advertisement

Filleting Bulkheads and boat building dangers - Catamaran building Ep067

Filleting Bulkheads and boat building dangers - Catamaran building Ep067 It's time to start gluing stuff in, this week the Port Side Hull bulkheads finally find a home, not without a monumental effort of cleaning and prepping. Our deck mould gets a little bit of attention and I deal with the last of summer in the only way I know how, by whinging about it. Have fun guys. Rossco

Check out the Limited Edition " Life On The Mold "Challenge Coin and Keyring issued by SV Seeker for my Catamaran Project build and each coin sold supports me in keeping the editing going and pushes me to improve my video quality and keep our safety gear up to date. These coins will not be minted again and remains a symbol of the Challenge I have set myself an a great way of you guys supporting my project.Thanks Guys.
Buy On Line Here at the SV Seeker Junk Store :

Our Factory Synergy Paddlesports Australia www.synergypaddlesports.com

Our Sea Kayak Travel and Tour and Hire Operation website is : www.seakayakjervisbay.com

Go back to where this whole project began - Episode 1 of Life On The Mold :

#Catamaran building,#sailing,#fibeglassrepair,#midlifecrisis,#sailingwithdolphns,building a catamaran,How to fillet a bulkhead,yacht bulkhead,catamaran building,fiberglass catamaran building,foam core catamaran building,building a small catamaran,catamaran boat building,catamaran,sailing,liveaboard catamaran,boat building,catamarans,foam core projects,foam core boat building,foam core fiberglass,how to build a boat,building a catamaran hull,

Post a Comment

0 Comments