Advertisement

Capricorn - June 2019: "Your Heart Knows The Answer. The Divine is Guiding You!"

Capricorn - June 2019:  Hello, Capricorn Friends!

There are some answers that can only come from within as opposed to listening to the advice of others. You must go within for your answers...there's no cheat sheet and others can't give you the answers to this test. It's going to be ok. You'll have the resources you need. God/University if rising up to meet you.

To get more specific insight on your situation, email me at healingteatalk@gmail.com.

Follow me on FB: www.facebook.com/healtyteatalk
IG: @healingteaology

PayPal.ME/healingteaology to make donations to my channel. You support helps me stay out here and keep my contribution going..

Thank you ever so kindly!

#Capricorn #June2019 #HealingTarot #HealingTeaTalk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments