Advertisement

Can I Build A Business in 30 Days? | Day 1 of 30

Can I Build A Business in 30 Days? | Day 1 of 30 So let me first say - this entire thing started because I believe that I've created one of the easiest methods to build an affiliate business, from scratch.

I believe so much, that I challenged one of my employees to try it. Someone who's NEVER made a single $1.00 online... he's going to take the challenge, and here's the rules!

(Based on the information I teach in this - )

He has to work NO MORE than 30 minutes per day
He is allowed to work every day, but doesn't have to (un used time will rollover)
Basically allowing him 15 hours of TOTAL work time in 30 days

He has to start from complete SCRATCH (new Facebook page, new ads manager, new Chatmatic account, EVERYTHING) and build an affiliate business inside of 30 days.

The point is, if he comes up short I'll know what I need to teach my members, and if he succeeds I'll look like a friggin genius!

All the while, the only "tool" he'll be using is Chatmatic/ Zapier (to send emails to his autoresponder)/ Karta (his autoresponder). The rest is done by me. He doesn't have to build any offers or pages and can start cranking... so wish him luck!

Chatmatic,Messenger marketing,30 day income challenge,30 day affiliate challenge,kartra,Travis Stephenson,marketing,internet marketing,build an email list,facebook ads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments