Advertisement

bleaching the front of my hair because I was bored with it *almost a fail*

bleaching the front of my hair because I was bored with it *almost a fail* Hey babes! Just went you thought I wouldn't change my hair for a while ... BOOM! I'm bleaching the front piece of my hair today. This was basically a hair video gone wrong and then gone decently right lmao. I'm just showing the process of what I did to achieve this look. Hope you enjoy 🌹

✨Social Media:
Twitter & Intagram -
Instagram.com/AshGhotCakess
Twitter.com/AshGhotCakess

✨Contact: AshGhotCakessTV@hotmail.com

hair video,hair video gone wrong,bleaching dark hair,how to bleach hair,bleaching streak of hair,bleaching front of hair,hair bleaching video,hair dyeing video,diy hair video,dyeing short hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments