Advertisement

Baha Ruins Celeste - She Wants The D-Side (Blind D-sides Run, then B/C sides)

Baha Ruins Celeste - She Wants The D-Side (Blind D-sides Run, then B/C sides) The D-sides are a mod created by Nameguy which are a set of levels designed to be even more challenging than the C-sides. If you have the PC version, go here for the mod: You'll need the Everest mod installer, you can find instructions on that site.

Support the stream: Watch how bad I am at games that other streamers complete with ease. Jump on the Discord Channel to get on chat with me and tell me how awful I am!

Rules:
1) No hate speech. Bigotry, racism, etc. is NEVER tolerated.
2) No mic spam.
3) Keep any text you write on the Discord server PG-rated
4) this space to be filled with more rules as I come up with them

Did you get all that? OK then, the Discord link is below. Jump into Baha's Peanut Gallery to heckle me.
Discord:
Twitter: @baharuinsstuff
Twitch:

Nintendo Switch,Baha,Video Game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments